INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the referent modification of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all the web pages that they use expendable cookies, before you navigate through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site. We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services, personalize our website, facilitate navigation for our users, provide you with a better experience when using the website, identify problems to improve it, make measurements and statistics of use and show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing the use of the website.
Depending on their duration, cookies can be:
- Of session: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies are not stored on the user’s computer when the session expires or the browser is closed.
- Persistent. They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored on the user’s computer and can be accessed and processed when the user leaves the website and when he reconnects to it. These cookies can be deleted at any time by the User.
En función de la entidad que las gestione:
- Cookies propias: Son aquéllas que se envían al equipo terminal del usuario desde un equipo o dominio gestionado por el titular de la página web y desde la que se presta el servicio solicitado por el usuario.
- Cookies de tercero: Son aquéllas que se envían al equipo terminal del usuario desde un equipo o dominio que no es gestionado por el titular de la página web desde la que se presta el servicio solicitado por el usuario, sino por otra entidad que trata los datos obtenidos través de las cookies. Asimismo, en el caso de que las cookies sean instaladas desde un equipo o dominio gestionado por el propio titular del sitio web pero la información que se recoja mediante éstas sea gestionada por un tercero, también serán consideradas como cookies de terceros.
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the web page from which the service requested by the user is provided, but by another entity that processes the data. obtained through cookies. Likewise, in the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered as third-party cookies.
According to the purpose pursued:
- Technical cookies. They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Geolocation cookies. They are used to know where a user is when requesting a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used, for example, to offer you the appropriate information depending on the country in which you are located.
- Personalization cookies. They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies. They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the website to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the website, platform or application and to create browsing profiles of the users of said website, platform or application, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of usage data made by users.
- Advertising cookies. They are those that allow managing in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made of our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies. They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces on the website. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
COOKIES USED IN THIS WEBSITE
There is a list of cookie names, type, owner, function and expiration:
- PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the session identifier. It is removed when you close the browser.
- _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the language of the session. It is removed when you close the browser.
- ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires in 1 year from the last update.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the unique visit control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browser, will it be considered another user. It expires 2 years after the last update.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used for request rate limiting – limiting data collection on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
- _utma: Google Analytics cookie that records the date of the first and last time the user visited the website. It expires 2 years after the last update.
- _utmb: Google Analytics cookie that records the time of arrival at the web page. It expires 30 minutes after the last update.
- _utmc: Google Analytics cookie used for interoperability with the urchin.js tracking code. It is removed when you close the browser.
- _utmt: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to process the type of request requested by the user. It expires at the end of the session.
- _utmv: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to segment demographic data. It expires at the end of the session.
- _utmz: Google Analytics cookie that stores the source of traffic or a campaign to explain how the user reached the website. It expires 6 months after the last update.
DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
The user can, at any time, allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer by modifying the configuration parameters of the browser installed on their computer:
The deactivation of cookies does not prevent browsing the website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and, therefore, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.
The user may at any time withdraw his consent related to the Cookies Policy, and may delete the cookies stored on his computer through the settings and configurations of his Internet browser, indicated above.
HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES
- Select the Tools icon.
- Click Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- In the “Privacy” section, click Content Settings.
- Delete cookies: Click All cookies and site data…
- Do not allow cookies to be stored.
- Click Clear Browsing Data (Clear Cache).
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Select Tools | Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- In the “Browsing history” section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
- Select Delete files.
- Select Delete cookies.
- Click Delete.
- Click OK.
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Internet Explorer click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-419/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox. version 18
- Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
- Next to “Details,” click the down arrow.
- Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active Logins
- Using the “Time range to clear” dropdown menu, select All.
- Click Delete Now.
- Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools > Options > Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
- Select the Safari icon / Edit | Restore Safari.
- Select the following checkboxes: Clear history, Delete all website data
- Click Reset.
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Options – Advanced – Cookies.
The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection. For more information about Ópera click here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.