INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES LAW (ISSL)
SAIMA SOLUTIONS, S.L. as responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, BOE No. 166, as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
SAIMA SOLUTIONS, S.L. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to give advance notice or inform users of said obligations, with publication on the SAIMA SOLUTIONS, S.L. website being understood as sufficient.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
Domain name: www.saimasolutions.com
Company name: SAIMA SOLUTIONS, S.L.
Registered office: Vía Augusta,15-25,Ed.B2, Pl 5,O1y2* 081747 SANT CUGAT DEL VALLÈS (BARCELONA)
Registered in the Registry (Commercial / Public): Barcelona, in Volume 41480 Folio 0109 Page Number 386336 2nd Inscription
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, including its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics, are the property of the RESPONSIBLE or, if applicable, have a license or authorization by the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by the regulations of intellectual and industrial property, as well as registered in the corresponding public registries.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, in any case requires the prior written authorization of the RESPONSIBLE.
Any use not previously authorized is considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics not belonging to the RESPONSIBLE and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them. The RESPONSIBLE expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and in any case redirect to the main website of www.saimasolutions.com.
The RESPONSIBLE recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, and their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility over them, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same.
To make any type of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. RULES OF BLOG BEHAVIOR
SAIMA SOLUTIONS, S.L. appreciates your interest in using our participation channels. Comments are a form of participation for all users of this means. However, to participate in our blogs, you will have to accept the following rules:
1.- Responsibility of the User. By participating in the web blogs, the user is solely responsible for the messages disseminated through them, guaranteeing SAIMA SOLUTIONS, S.L. full indemnity against any claim that may arise for such concepts. If any of the messages contain material protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, the user guarantees that he is the owner or has the authorization of the owner to disseminate it on the Blog, exempting SAIMA SOLUTIONS, S.L. from any third-party claims that may be raise for such concepts.
2. The user must, before publishing a message, choose the appropriate blog. Those messages that do not fit the theme of the blog may be deleted. It is totally forbidden to publish promotions and links of commercial offers, advertising, promotional material, chain letters or any direct or indirect promotional activity or any other type of comment that does not conform to the normal development of the topics of the blogs.
3. The user must respect the rest of the users. The user must be tolerant and respectful of the messages and opinions of other users. Those messages that may be considered harmful to the rights of third parties or that threaten the peaceful development of blogs may be deleted.
4. SAIMA SOLUTIONS, S.L. reserves the right to reproduce, modify, or disseminate the messages published on the blogs of the web in accordance with the appropriate terms and means without corresponding to the user any type of compensation.
5. SAIMA SOLUTIONS, S.L. is not responsible for what is published in the blogs of the web nor does it guarantee the veracity or accuracy of any information published in them. The user who is the sender of the messages or information is responsible for their content.
6. SAIMA SOLUTIONS, S.L. does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the web blog service, being able to modify, suspend or eliminate it from the web without prior notice and at any time.
7. In the event that a user may be affected by illegal actions, or detects a misuse of the blogs of the web by other users, you can inform SAIMA SOLUTIONS, S.L., through the email email@example.com, indicating in the reference of the subject “moderation of blogs”, so that SAIMA SOLUTIONS, S.L. can moderate or eliminate them.
8. The user will hold SAIMA SOLUTIONS, S.L. harmless against any claim that may be presented to him for the messages that the user has disseminated in the blogs or for any other conduct linked to or derived from the use by the user of the blogs of the web.
The RESPONSIBLE is exempt from any type of responsibility derived from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party outside it.
This website may use technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the computer of the person accessing the page) to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the proper functioning and visualization of the site. The cookies used are, in any case, temporary, with the sole purpose of making navigation more efficient, and disappear at the end of the user’s session. In no case, these cookies provide personal data by themselves and will not be used for the collection of the same.
The user has the possibility to configure his browser to be alerted to the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on his computer. Please refer to your browser’s instructions for more information.
From the website, you may be redirected to content from third party websites. Since the RESPONSIBLE cannot always control the contents introduced by third parties on their respective websites, it does not assume any type of responsibility regarding said contents. In any case, it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
The RESPONSIBLE has no responsibility for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limited to, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allow third parties to publish content independently on the website of the RESPONSIBLE. However, and in compliance with the provisions of articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, it is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all those contents that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, proper operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the RESPONSIBLE does not rule out the possibility that there are certain programming errors, or that there are causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website.
The website’s servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet.
All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web servers, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
5. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up the legal texts, as well as any matter related to the services of this website, will be Spanish law.